Saturday 26 July 2008

Wylde Women Award!


I've just recieved this fab award from Tracy...a very lovely, creative lady!
Thankyou sooooooo much!
The Rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
The lovely people i would like to send this fantastic award on to are:
and also back at Tracy

3 comments:

ella bella said...

Hi Chloe, your welcome and thanks for passing it back to me :)
have a fab weekend
Tracy x

Chris said...

Hi Chloe, and thanks so much for passing this lovely award to me! You're the best and I think it's just great. I now have two awards to my name lol! If you have time to take a look at my blog there's a blue gingham paper that you can download if you'd like.

Have a great week.

Hugs, Chris x

Shirley said...

Congratulations on the award you deserve it.
I have been catching up on your great blog, it's been a while!
Many thanks for the lovely message you left on my blog recently. I am glad to say I am now up and running again even if in a bit of alimited capacity!!!!