Sunday, 11 January 2009

First Cards of 2009! :)

Hey everyone! Haven't been blogging for absolutley agess!!! Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year! :)

These are my first birthday cards of 2009...



They're pretty similar, but different at the same time lol. I used DCWV and Basic Grey 'Phoebe' papers for the background. I layered up the flowers and attached them together with brads. The circle stamp layered up on punched out circles and to finish off, organza ribbon, buttons and a bit of bling!

TFL!

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Chloe,
Gorgeous cards!
Love your beautiful papers and those flowers are so so pretty!
Love those sentiments.
Hope life is good and school is going well.
hugs
kim xxx

ella bella said...

Love your cards Chloe they are so bright and happy.
Hope you had a lovely christmas and new year.
Tracy x

iammartin said...

I like the top one in particular, thanks for the comments on my blog.

Littleted62 said...

Great start to 2009 Chloe, your cards are gorgeous, really pretty.

Louby said...

Mummy has a little award to share with you on her blog
Mum

Louby said...

Hey Chloe
Another award for you on my blog -
go get it girl-
Love you
MUM
xxxxxxx

Louby said...

Have put you on my photo tag link thing.
Love mum x